Share Draft Checking Accounts give you all the features you want in a checking account, without the fees and hassles you’ll find at other financial institutions. Please note: Since GPCU is an employee only credit union only individual accounts are available. Share Draft Checking accounts can be applied for after you become a credit union member with a savings account. Request an application by sending an email to Credit_Union@genpt.com.
Checks and a VISA debit card are available with this account. Services such as bill pay, remote deposit, etc. are currently not available. GPCU cannot currently initiate or originate wire transfers.
- Visa Debit Cards Are Now Available
- Reorder Checks From Your Preferred Company
- Overdraft Protection From Your GPCU Savings Account (For check writing, not available with debit cards)
- Our routing number is 261072479
- SAVE MONEY
- No Monthly Fee With Direct Deposit
- No Per Check Charges
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Funds Insured up to $250,000.00
- Overdraft Protection (For check writing, not available with debit cards)
Several Checking Account Plans
- REGULAR CHECKING – No Monthly Service Charge, No Minimum Balance, Unlimited Check Writing
- DIRECT DEPOSIT CHECKING – You can arrange to have your paycheck deposited into your GPCU Checking Account! Eliminate the possibility of losing your check and avoid the need to stand in line to make your deposit. Direct deposit is optional.