- The credit union’s Board of Directors has approved an annualized dividend rate of 2.00% for the fourth quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid at the end of December 2019 on share savings accounts with average daily balances of $50.00 or more. The Board is pleased to continue offering its members a dividend rate that is substantially higher than what other financial institutions offer on their deposit accounts.
- GPCU Gives Back – 2019 Donations Inc.: DFCS Secret Santa (Clark’s Kid’s), YMCA, GPC Employee Relief Fund, United Way, MUST Ministries, Rainbow Village, Inc., Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, American Cancer Society, Hosea Feed the Hungry, City of Hope, Tunnel to Towers Foundation, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, City of Refuge, Atlanta Community Food Bank and Folds of Honor Foundation.
- Annual Meeting Notice: The next annual meeting of the credit union will be on Wednesday February 12, 2020 in the Genuine Parts Company APAR Center conference room in Duluth. All members of the credit union are cordially invited to attend by the credit union Board of Directors. Members and non-members wishing to attend the meeting who do not work at the APAR Center are asked to contact the credit union in advance.
- The credit union made some exciting changes to its deposit program effective January 1, 2018. There will no longer be any restrictions on quarterly share savings account deposits and the maximum account balance is increasing from $75,000 to $250,000.
- ELECTRONIC LOAN APPLICATIONS ARE HERE! Complete a loan application conveniently and securely from any device. Simply log on to Online Banking and select which unsecured loan you would like to apply for. Once completed it will be sent to the credit union electronically for processing.
- Share saving account excess withdrawal fees are processed at the beginning of the month for the previous month. Please see fee schedule.
- GPCU introduces a new unsecured loan. Check out the Afford Life loan on the Loans page. The Afford Life loan was created for large purchases, like a large parts expense to repair a vehicle, home repairs or for any other purpose to help our members Afford Life.
- Genuine Parts Credit Union has introduced a new share savings account for its members. The CU KNOW HOW TO SAVE is an account members can have to save for a special purpose, like the car you have always wanted, that dream vacation, a down payment on a house, a little something extra for retirement or any other purpose that is special to you. Contact the credit union for additional information or an account application.
- All loan applications require a credit report. Applications must be received by 10AM Monday morning to be processed by Friday.
- All teller transactions made before 1PM Eastern will be processed the same day. Any teller transactions made after 1PM Eastern will be processed the following day.
- GPCU is closed on Wednesdays. However, ALL Online Banking transactions will be processed as usual on Wednesday and every business day.
Membership in Genuine Parts Credit Union is available to all employees of Genuine Parts Company and its subsidiaries who have completed three months of service if full-time and six months of service if part-time.
An Early Warning check is completed for all applicants.
Only employees can be members of the credit union. However, members can grant either unlimited or restricted access to spouses and other family members by providing written instructions to the credit union.