- NOTE: Fourth Quarter 2022 Dividends were calculated at the previous quarter dividend rate (1.25%). On January 31, 2023, the additional interest earned on those accounts eligible at the 3.00% rate for Q4 2022 dividends have been added to those members’ accounts on the January statements. This additional dividend income will be reflected on the 2023 1099-DIV tax documents. The amount added is the difference between the 1.25% rate and the 3.00% rate. The original 1.25% interest paid during December 2022 statements is reflected on the 2022 1099-DIV tax documents.
- The credit union’s Board of Directors has approved an annualized dividend rate of 3.00% (3.03% APY) for the fourth quarter of 2022. The dividend will be paid at the end of December 2022 on share savings accounts with average daily balances of $50.00 or more. The Board is pleased to continue offering its members a dividend rate that is substantially higher than what other financial institutions offer on their deposit accounts.
- The Free $100 Gas Card promotion has been extended until October 31, 2022, Purchase the GAP Insurance on your qualified auto loan and receive a $100 Visa Card.
- GPCU Gives Back – 2020 Donations Inc.: GPC Employee Relief Fund, the GPC Thanks For Giving Campaign, American Cancer Society (RMWP of Atlanta) and the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- Annual Meeting: The last annual meeting of the credit union was on Thursday, March 17, 2022. The meeting was virtual. Members of the credit union nationwide were invited to attend by the credit union Board of Directors and approximately 110 members were in attendance.
- The credit union made some exciting changes to its deposit program effective January 1, 2018. There will no longer be any restrictions on quarterly share savings account deposits and the maximum account balance is increasing from $75,000 to $250,000.
- ELECTRONIC LOAN APPLICATIONS ARE HERE! Complete a loan application conveniently and securely from any device. Simply log on to Online Banking and select which unsecured loan you would like to apply for. Once completed it will be sent to the credit union electronically for processing.
- Share saving account excess withdrawal fees are processed at the beginning of the month for the previous month. Please see fee schedule.
- GPCU introduces a new unsecured loan. Check out the Afford Life loan on the Loans page. The Afford Life loan was created for large purchases, like a large parts expense to repair a vehicle, home repairs or for any other purpose to help our members Afford Life.
- Genuine Parts Credit Union has introduced a new share savings account for its members. The CU KNOW HOW TO SAVE is an account members can have to save for a special purpose, like the car you have always wanted, that dream vacation, a down payment on a house, a little something extra for retirement or any other purpose that is special to you. Contact the credit union for additional information or an account application.
- All loan applications require a credit report.
Membership in Genuine Parts Credit Union is available to all employees of Genuine Parts Company and its USA subsidiaries who have completed three months of service if full-time and six months of service if part-time. Please go to GPCConnect to sign up and view additional details.
An Early Warning check is completed for all applicants.
Only GPC employees can be members of the credit union. However, members can grant either unlimited or restricted access to spouses and other family members by providing written instructions to the credit union.